I have seen this DIY recently online and out of all of them this one I’m about to share is probably the least complicated to make. This DIY Flower Letter craft is fun and just simply beautiful. It is a unique way to celebrate a friend or family member. Who wouldn’t want there name spelled out in gorgeous flowers..I know I do!
- Silk Flowers, medium-sized and small, in coordinating colors
- Paper mache letter
- Glue Gun + Glue
1. Cut the silk flowers off the stems as close to the flower as possible. The closer you cut, the flatter the flower will lay down on the letter.
2. Arrange the silk flowers. This is all based on preference, but if you prefer the shape of the letter to show a little or you like the shape of the paper mache letter and wanted that to still show through when the letter was completed, be very careful to not add to many flowers over the edge.
3. Start by arranging the large flowers. Spread out similar looking flowers if possible so that there is more texture to the letter. Once you’re happy with the placement of the large flowers. Start adding the small flowers. Use these flowers to add more variety to the arrangement and to fill in most of the gaps on the surface.
4. Once you’re happy with the arrangement, start gluing the flowers in place. Take a photo of the arrangement before starting so that if any flowers are knocked out of place, you can match them up to the photo.
Images/DIY via The Sassy Life
follow us @What_A_Bloom