Want to eat healthier but don’t think you have the time? Thanks to this amazing summer recipe from Soup Addict, you can eat healthy in a flash! What’s great is you can even prep this recipe a day in advance, check it out!
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup sugar (I used half sugar and half truvia)
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon your favorite chopped flavoring herb, such as dill, celery seed, basil, oregano (optional)
For the salad:
- 3 or 4 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 2 or 3 medium round radishes (or one French breakfast or carrot style radish), sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 chive flowers, florets removed from the flower head base on the main stem (or 1 tablespoon chopped chives)
- Whisk all of the vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Add the vegetables and about half of the chive florets to a medium bowl and toss lightly. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and give it stir. Sprinkle the remaining florets over the salad as a garnish.
- Chill for at least an hour.
Make this the night before and no more scrambling for weird leftovers the next morning for lunch that day!