Yeah, this recipe from Jeanette’s Healthy Living has a HUGE name, but the ingredients needed to make this yummy-looking salad are small in number, we promise! Perfect for an appetizer or a light lunch, this spinach salad is great for the summertime!
- 1 bunch 100% Organic Bunashimeji (Beech Mushrooms), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- fresh arugula flowers
- fresh chives with blossoms
- To saute mushrooms, heat oil in a shallow small saute pan.
- Saute shallots and Bunashimeji in olive oil for one minute.
- Add balsamic vinegar and gently toss mushrooms for another 30 seconds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To assemble salad, place a large handful of baby spinach on 2 plates.
- Spoon warm sauteed mushrooms on top.
- Garnish with fresh arugula flower and chives.