Mother’s Day is right around the corner, yay for moms! Had we the internet and amazing tutorials like this one at our fingertips, mom would’ve gotten an awesome gift like this DIY flower bouquet from us as kids:
Supplies for Pipe Cleaner Bouquet:
- colored pipe cleaner – 6 of each color
- decorative flower pot
- glue dots
For the flower pot:
- Cut a pink ribbon to length.
- Attach it to the rim of the pot using glue dots. I love glue dots, so functional!
- Tie it off in a bow. I also attached the bow in place with a glue dot.
- I then added green colored rice we made during Easter to fill the pot, giving it a fun finished look.
For the flowers:
- Wrap a long green pipe cleaner around the 6 bundled pipe cleaners.
- Bend and twist it to make the stem.
- Spread out your now 12 strands, and curl them up into each other to make the flower.
- For a sturdier stem, fold the green pipe cleaner in half again.
- Group them all together and tie it with another pipe cleaner.
Fun tip: spritz a little perfume or flower-scented spray on the arrangement so mom loves how they look and smell!